For beer lovers, there is no better way to discover new brands in the market than through beer festivals and beer tasting events. Beer festivals are quite common in Canada and for good reasons.
They not only present attendees with a chance to socialize and sample different flavours of craft beeron the market, but they are also good for networking.
Every year, beer drinkers are treated to a variety of beer tasting events. This is a tradition that has been in existence in Canada for a while now. Whether you are a local or a visitor in one of the host cities, these events are worth attending. While this year many events might be cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, below is a list of some of the events worth attending.
* Fredericton craft beer week taking place between February 28 and March 7, 2021
* Moncton craft beer week taking place between March 22 and 27, 2021
* Calgary international beer fest taking place between April 30 and May 1, 2021
* Bayfield beer and food festival taking place on May 15, 2021
* Edmonton craft beer festival taking place between May 28 and 29, 2021
For both participants and organizers of beer tasting events, the advantages are immense. For organizers, such events present a great opportunity to make their brands known. For participants, they offer a great chance to create networks and make new business or work-related alliances. However, such events call for a clear understanding of what your goals are whether you are a guest or an organizer.
Keep it here to learn about more other upcoming beer tasting events near you.